Friday 24 May 2013

Summer 2013 Must-Haves!


Hello loves!

With summer right around the corner, I figured this would be the PERFECT post for all you readers.

I'm not gonna bore y'all with an introduction so let's just get on with the post, shall we?



SUMMER 2013 MUST-HAVES



1.  Flower Power!


It doesn't matter how you decide to wear the floral trend, I'm sure any girl can rock this oh-so stylish print.
This pattern has dominated the racks in all our favourite high street clothing brands so luckily for you, you can find this pretty much anywhere, even your grandmother's closet.

My Favorite: Pants.

2. TRIBALTRIBALTRIBAL


To me, tribal print just screams summer especially when it's bright & flirty like the picture above!
Just like the floral print trend, the tribal print trend can also be on any article of clothing, even your nails!

My Favorite: Leggings, rompers & nails.


3. Espadrilles!



You can find these shoes in every pattern and colour to suit every girl's taste but this unique pair by Chanel has certainly caught my eye!
Definitely on my wishlist.


4. Bustiers To Boot!


And no, I don't mean the bustiers women used to wear under their dresses during the Victorian times.
Bustier tops or 'bralets' seem to be everywhere in Topshop this season and believe me, I am not complaining!
You can pair these babies with everything, a high-low skirt, or a high-waisted pair of shorts/jeans.


& last but certainly not least...

5. Toast To A Bright Tote.



A bright tote is a must-have during every summer season, no matter what year!
They're the perfect bag to carry all the useless crap us girls seem to lug around.
& Oh boy, this barbie pink Marc Jacobs tote seems to be screaming my name!
Hey mum...



That concludes today's post & I really hope you all enjoyed it! Stay tuned for the upcoming summer-related posts but until then, you know where to find me!

- Faten Fraidoon,

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love you blog! Im now following you :) and if it's not any trouble, could you check out my blog :)

    www.justadashofsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G! Loving the tote! The color, the size, hot!

    http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete