Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Top 5 Favorite Lip Products



Heyy beautiess, 

Today's post will be a beauty post, AGAIN. I'm terribly sorry that I keep doing these but the truth is, I have no idea what to do for a fashion post other than the predictable 'ootd'. So get on with the requests!




MY TOP 5 FAVORITE LIPPIES!
(In no particular order)



1. Angel by Mac.


I fell in love with this lipstick from the moment I set eyes on it. The perfect mix of pink and nude and a bit of sheen makes it my ideal go-to lipstick! & after I found out it's Kim Kardashian's favorite, it made me love it even more! *Recommended: For pale skintones or with a tan*


2. Vegas Volt by Mac.

This lipstick may seem a tad bit intimidating in the tube but once you put it on, you'll feel fierce!
This is my ideal summer lipstick since it's such a bright color and compliments my summer glow perfectly! *Recommended: For tan/olive skintones*


3. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart


My favorite lipstick for every occasion. It looks so effortless and pretty and gives life and color to a plain face! A definite must-have for any lippie-addict. *Recommended: For literally all skintones.*


4. Wild Thing by H&M


Perfect for fall & winter, this product is, surprisingly, very good quality! It compliments my skintone in ways words can't even describe and it's the perfect confident boost that every girl needs. Vavavoom! *Recommended: For pale or olive skintones.*

& last but not least...

5. NYX Lip Creams!


Asking me to only pick one of these products as my favorite is like asking a mother to pick her favorite child! These have the creamiest & softest consistency EVER and they also have a matte finish(I'm not a huge fan of gloss). & they smell like vanilla, so that's always a plus! *Recommended: FOR EVERYONE.*



I hope you enjoyed this and you found this helpful!


- Faten Fraidoon,

No comments:

Post a Comment