Monday 11 March 2013

TAG: Confessions Of A Shopaholic


Hey guys!
I really wanted to get a post up because it's been a week since I've posted & I seem to be experiencing 'writer's block' so I have absolutely no idea what to post - thus a tag post was born! 

I don't really know if you guys like these 'tag posts' and whether or not you'd rather see a video of them but for now, I'll be doing a text post for whoever doesn't enjoy my videos as much!


The questions:


1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?

Err.. obviously. Why would I be doing this tag if I wasn't?

2. How would you classify your style?

I hate labels but if I really had to classify my style, I'd say soft grunge mixed with girly&preppy and glamour. 

3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?

I'd have to say H&M. This shop is my own personal safe haven. 

4. Where do you find the best deals?

Probably New Look? Since they're the only shop with actual LEGIT sales and offers unlike F21, Topshop, River Island, Bershka, Mango, etc(Doesn't mean I don't enjoy the shops).

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?

I don't usually look out for designer items but in my young tween years, I had this unhealthy obsession with Juicy Couture(*cringe*).

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

Yeah, who doesn't?! It has to be something comfortable and easy to take off and put on like leggings and an oversized sweater or off-the shoulder top with toms or even a dress.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

Okay, I know this may seem like a huge surprise to you all but SHOES. (Yes, this answer is dripping with sarcasm)

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

Leggings. God bless whoever created them.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

Toms & blazers.

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

Neon! In Summer & Spring '12, neon clothes, shoes & accessories were the sh*t! I really hope they're big again this year.

11. Who is your fashion icon?

Aaah, I have many since I don't have one fixed style but I have to say Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Kate Moss, Rachel Zoe & last but certainly not least, Miley Cyrus.




So that concludes this post! I hope you all enjoyed and had a glimpse at my unhealthy shopping addiction.



Twitter
Ask.Fm
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment