Thursday 8 August 2013

July Favorites 2013!


Hello dolls!

All this Vimto and samboosa has definitely had an impact on me! I just get lazier during Ramadan. Is it just me? I hope not! With summer almost over, what better way to end it than with a July favorites post?! So let's get started!


1. One by One by Maybelline 
I purchased this mascara on a whim during an outing with friends and since then it has quickly climbed its way up on my(imaginary) 'favorite drugstore mascaras' list! It gives a false-lash effect and is great in the lengthening department. Unfortunately, it lacks in the thickening department but it's great nonetheless! I recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a everyday drugstore mascara. Worth a try.


2. Labello Lip Butter
I have to say, I was without a doubt incredibly excited when I heard that these bad boys were launched in Bahrain! Instead of going out to the nearest drugstore and picking one up, I decided to steal it from a friend. 'Cause you know, yolo? I have the one in Raspberry Rose & I'm excited to try out the Vanilla & Macadamia flavor.  It moisturizers my lips and gives a slight shine. Prefer this over the Maybelline Baby Lips!


3. Especially Escada Elixir

I've always been a huge fan of Escada perfumes so getting hooked onto this perfume after one spritz wasn't such a surprise to me. It has this sweet-floral scene that is just PERFECT for summer which quickly made this perfume my summer staple. Not to mention that I'm also in love with the packaging! Escada has won me over yet again.


4. Game of Thrones



I've constantly been reminded of how amazing this show us from friends, family, & celebrities! I wasn't so sure I was going to like it but I've been hooked on the plot after watching just one episode. A quite epic show, no wonder it's been rated 9.4/10 on IMDB!

5. Richard Madden

Need I say more?! This fine human being has won my heart the minute I started watching Game of Thrones. He plays his character flawlessly AND he has a Scottish accent. It can't get any better than that.


6. The Fishtail Braid

I know what you're saying.. 'WHAT, FATEN?! THAT SEEMS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON A HAIRSTYLE?!' Okay, maybe you're not saying that but still... Not only is this hairstyle extremely easy but it looks extremely pretty. I'm in love with the effortless boho feel this braid gives off. Can't wait to sport this in school!




& that concludes this post! To be honest with you all, the reason behind not having many beauty/fashion favorites or posts is because I've been spending this month in my cave(aka room) and catching up with The Vampire Diaries. But I'll make it up to you like I always do, promise!

- Faten Fraidoon xoxo

Ask.Fm
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment