Friday 30 August 2013

The VMAS 2013 Red Carpet


Hey loves!

I apologize for being away for so long but I was on vacation and I couldn't find ANY time to settle down and type down a well-deserved post my readers needed so today's the day I do! I've been literally counting down the minutes until the VMA's and been anxiously voting for my favorite artists(& by favorite artists, I mean just Iggy Azalea & 1D). What got me so hyped up about this event was because of the red carpet. This applies to every award show. In today's post, there will be 2 sections; best-dressed & not so-best-dressed. Now let's get started!

Best Dressed:

1. Iggy Azalea.


In Emilio Pucci
Not to sound bias or anything, but Iggy Azalea could make a potato sack look amazing. She's always gorgeous. Nonetheless, Iggy looked absolutely stunning in gold. The perfect mix of class & sex-appeal.

2. Selena Gomez.


In Versace
What can I say? Selena Gomez has definitely outdone herself this time! She looked absolutely sultry in Versace.  Her deep red lipstick definitely complimented her navy dress. The bustier under her dress really completed the outfit. Can you say LOVE?!

3. Ellie Goulding.
In  Amato Haute Couture by Furne One
Ellie's dress was absolutely jaw dropping. The spikes, the thigh-high slit, the heels, her makeup, EVERYTHING was flawless. Need I say more?! This dress speaks for itself!



Not So-Best-Dressed:


1. Lil' Kim.


I really don't know where Lil' Kim was going with this outfit. I really don't. It's all wrong. That huge camel toe isn't working for her, either.

2. Miley Cyrus.

In Dolce & Gabbana

I honestly expected more from Miley. I know she's trying to aim for that 'unique & edgy' thing but I wasn't a huge fan of the bedazzled crop top and leggings, especially not for an awards show. Her performance wasn't my favorite either. As much as I love Miley, she just put the trash in trashy that night and I'm sure everyone's  still trying to recover from her cringe-worthy performance.  


3. Katy Perry.


I tried my best to like this outfit, I really did. Her dress fits perfectly with her 'Roar' theme, I won't argue with that but it just didn't work out! And what's up with those gold dragon flies and the turtle neck? Thankfully, her great legs make up for this outfit!



& that concludes today's post! I'm sure opinions differ so if you thought otherwise, please be sure to state them in either the comments or on ask.fm POLITELY or just don't state them at all! Thankyou. 


- Faten Fraidoon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment