Saturday 28 December 2013

Review: LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb


Hello, gorgeous!

I haven't done a review post since my Coastal Scents review which was a VERY long time ago so while I was soaking in my bath of fruity goodness, reading my copy of Insurgent, I thought, "why not do a review?" and thus, a LUSH Think Pink bath bomb review was born!
My best friend recently came back from Dubai and brought me a bunch of goodies from Lush, one of them being the Think Pink bath bomb I'll be reviewing today.
Keep in mind this is my very first time trying out a Lush bath bomb so I don't have much experience!

*Lush is unavailable in Bahrain*


"Dip yourself in a deliciously scented, bright pink bath which explodes with confetti hearts. Drop it into pre-run bath for a refreshing, fizzy experience." 

This was the wrapper that came in and I adore the comic book feel but what can I say? I'm a sucker for cute packaging!

Purchase here.


Can we just take a moment to talk about how cute this bath bomb is?! Unlike most bath bombs, this one was decorated with pretty delicate flowers which is the icing on the cake - or in this case, flower on the bath bomb?

How the Lush website describes the scent: The reassuring smell of tonka and vanilla, with a hit of neroli lifts you up; all wrapped in a pink and frivolous ballistic to stop you taking yourself too seriously.
How I'd describe the scent: I'd definitely say it's a vanilla scent with a certain fruity kick - but I'm the worst when it comes to describing scents so don't take my word for it!



Video is not mine!

I decided to show a video of how the bath bomb works instead of a series of photos. I completely forgot to take a picture of the bath after the ballistic dissolved into girly pink but hopefully, you can get a hint of it in the video. & also, to my surprise, as the bath bomb was fizzing into oblivion, little heart confetti spouted out of the bath bomb which turned this ordinary bath bomb into something special.
As for how long this took to fizz up, I'd say 2 minutes the most because this bath bomb was small compared to it's sisters.

Pros:
- The barbie pink color was lovely.
- The flowers were a nice touch.
- Fizzes fast.
- The confetti hearts - of course!

Cons:
- This bath bomb had a very faint smell compared to the rest of the bath bombs I was gifted which were very strongly scented.
- The scent disappeared in seconds.

Would I repurchase?  Not really. It's not because I didn't like it but because I wanna try as much Lush bath bombs as possible.

Note: This is not supposed to make a bubble bath so don't expect bubbles. All bath bombs do is fizz up to change the color of the water and scent(unless stated otherwise).

Overall, these bath bombs will brighten up anyone's gloomy day! C'mon, how can you not smile when your bath water is turning pink with confetti hearts floating around the place?!

- Faten Fraidoon xoxo, 

Stay Sassy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Oh my gosh I LOVE lush, especially their bath bombs and solid shampoos! I'ven never tried this one though, but i agree with you - it's hard to not fall in love with it when your bath tub is full of pinkness and hearts!!! <3

    Just followed you sweetie ! <3

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Christmas Outfit:Date Night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to try it, you won't regret it!:)
      Thanks!<3

      Delete
  2. That's awesome! How cute and pinkish :) thank you for visiting my blog, I'm now following you and I hope you'll follow back xx
    Red Velvet
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute packaging is also my weakness :'D Sometimes, I get more excited about the box or packaging than the items inside

    Visit me again whenever you had a chance. Mind to follow each other? Let me know
    Big hug,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete