Tuesday 17 December 2013

Winter Must-Haves 2013

Hello, gorgeous!

First of all, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN SO LONG! I completely lost track of time and cannot believe that I haven't posted in almost TWO months. Wow! Because unfortunately, I've had finals come up and many, many personal reasons that I really don't want to bore you with. The important thing is that it's winter break, hurrah! (which means more posts, hurrah again!)
You all loved my Summer 2013 Must-Haves post so I thought the perfect post to kick off this winter break is a Winter Must-Haves post!
Winter is definitely my favorite out of all seasons. Unlike summer, winter is the season of Christmas, New Years, colder weather(duh!), THE BEST OF STARBUCKS DRINKS, boots, hoodies, cuddling, and the best memories. Oh this list could go on forever!

So let's get on to the post where I show what defines MY winter;


1. DIVA BY MAC.

This lipstick is the mother of all vampy lipsticks. This deep burgundy wine color is ideal for the colder months. It complements all skintones AND makes you teeth look whiter! But if you're like me, I'd wear this whatever the weather(we gon' be better together so what's up baby...)!

Cheaper Alternative: Wild Thing by H&M

2. BIG OVERSIZED CHUNKY SWEATERS/CARDIGANS.

This is a must-have I have still yet to own. I know, I know, how can this be a must-have if I don't own it?! But I have still yet to go on my winter shopping spree and this is DEFINITELY #1 on my list. It can make any outfit look effortless and boho. Love.


3. SOAP & GLORY'S KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR NIGHT CREAM.
Dang, that's a long title!
I know I've mentioned this before in my skincare routine post but I've been neglecting it(woops!) and just recently got back to using it to maintain my skin in this cold, cold weather.
Bye-bye, flakiness. Hello, smooth & hydrated skin.


4. ROSY CHEEKS.
I'm not usually a big fan of blush but there's something about rosy cheeks that just screams winter to me, is it just me?!


5. BAD TO THE BRONZE.
Many, many(MANY) Youtubers & Bloggers were using this product during the summer time but I never understood why! The color is a cool-toned bronze which is perfect for winter & the shimmer and iridescence in the shadow makes it perfect for those holiday parties! You can literally apply this with only your fingers on the lid and follow it up with a cool-toned brown in the crease and it will literally look like you spent ages trying to achieve your eye look but little do they know...


6. LEATHER.
Leather is perfect for these colder months coming up because if you live in Bahrain(which you probably do), you'll know that wearing ANYTHING leather is pretty much impossible without sweating half your body weight in this hot climate and during the winter is where I get the most wear out of my leather pieces! You can find leather in almost any clothing piece; whether it be a leather skirt, leather leggings, pants, leather jacket, or even a simple leather purse! The possibilities are endless.



I hope you all enjoyed this post and possibly even added a couple of items to your shopping list to kick of this winter with some sass! Please tell my your opinion down below or on my ask.fm page and please tell me what you want to see this winter(post-wise!)

- Faten Fraidoon
Twitter
Ask Me!
Facebook Page

Stay Sassy!

9 comments:

  1. Great post and some great picks! :) You have a new follower :)

    http://novarellie.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back honey.

    Have a nice day!

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Yes Yes :) Definite winter must haves and I must say I have these must haves :) Lovely!

    www.cycybeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mac lipstick! :) great post!

    I followed you back :)

    xo, http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of that lipstick! it's so vampy!..I follow you on GFC..I hope to see you on my blog...happy holidays ^°^ xoxo

    streamofbeautysness.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete