Wednesday 6 February 2013

OOTD: Metal-Mania

Hello my little gnomes of wonder^^, 
Today's post will be my very first OOTD and I'm quite excited! It's not the dressiest but it's what I wore on a casual day out to City Centre with my closest friends. 

So without further ado.. I present an outfit I labelled for some crazy reason with 'Metal Mania.'


Outfit Of The Day



The back of the shirt I was wearing...

Ear cuff from H&M

Arm candy from New Look & Claire's(shocker, right?!)

I added studs on the tip of the collar to spice things up & I can't recall where I got my chocker from!
Nails by H&M in Lady Luck & Ring is from F21(I think...)

Shirt: H&M

Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: F21
Shoes: TOMS
Lipstick: Wild Thing by H&M


I hope you enjoyed my first OOTD & as I always say, request some posts in the comments below or on my ask.fm!

6 comments: