Friday 22 February 2013

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions!

So it seems like I haven't posted in like, a year or something so I decided to do a random & fun tag! This is my first beauty/makeup related post and I'm kinda excited about it! 

So on to the tag:

SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?

I try to wash my face twice a day but sometimes in the morning I get reallyyy lazy so I end up just using a cleansing wipe.. Yep, it's a bad habit.


What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
I have normal to combination skin & my skin can be sensitive at times

What is your current facial wash?

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Foaming Cleanser.


Do you exfoliate? 
Yeah, once a week!

What brand do you use?

I either use the Scrub Your Nose In It by Soap & Glory or my Deep Clean Scrub by Neutrogena.

What moisturizer do you use?

At night, I use The Body Shop Tea Tree Lotion & during the day, I use Clean&Clear Skin Brightening moisturizer.

Do you have freckles?
 
Nope.


Do you use eye cream? 

Not really, but if my Garnier Roll-On Anti-Dark Circles Serum+Concealer counts, then yes.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Well not really.. My skin is really sensitive so it can be irritated quite easily from a certain product or from threading my eyebrows(I get a bunch on my forehead) but a couple of months ago, I had HORRIBLE irritation that looked like acne but nope, my skin is prone to irritation though.


Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? 
Nope.


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use? 
Well currently I'm laying off the foundation & all I use is concealer and just a face powder on top.


How about concealer? 
I'm using the Eclipse Concealer Pallet by Coastal scents. I recently got it and I really liked the consistency and like creamy-ness of the product(tell me if you want a review!)


Do you know your undertone color?
Yeah, I have a neutral undertone.


What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I HATE THEM. They're so annoying and I seriously cannot stand having them on for more than 3 minutes but luckily, I don't need them.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 
Yeah, I think everyone seems to know that fact...


What brand of mascara do you use?

Lancome.

Sephora or MAC?
 
Omg you CANNOT make me chose. I LOOOVEEE both.


Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
No, I don't think they have them here, in Bahrain. :(


What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes & sponges, obviously.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 
No, that's a beauty step that I seem to always forget to put on but I rarely ever wear eyeshadow so it's fine.


For the face? 
Nope, I don't wear foundation a lot these days but even when I did wear foundation, I didn't. I found that setting it with a loose powder made it last.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I don't usually buy separate eyeshadows, I just buy pallets but I love neutral and brown-ish shades.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? 
Both. 


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
 
Never ahahaha.


What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? 
I'm not the biggest fan of them, I find them to be so messy and really shimmery.

Do you use mineral makeup?
 
Nope. I've heard they don't have the best pigmentation or coverage.


What is your favorite lipstick?

I have a lot and it usually switches a lot from season to season but my go-to lipstick is Angel by Mac.

How about lipgloss?
 
I honestly hate lipgloss. I rarely ever wear it.


What is your favorite blush to use? 
I'm not a huge fan of blush, I prefer bronzer but I like to use Natural Rose(I think?) by Max Factor.

Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
Nope, I never really buy anything from Ebay..


Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Yeah, I find a lot of them to be as good or even better than high-end makeup. I'm not really a 'beauty snob'.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
 
Nope, we don't have them here.


Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? 
Yes! It would be so much fun!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really, maybe just at putting on winged eyeliner.


Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
Blue eyeshadow + red lipstick, dark lined lips with a light lipstick, TOO much bronzer, that mask from using a darker foundation than your usual skintone, I have a lot...

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
 
When it comes to lipstick, I love both but I usually gravitate towards brights or pinky-nudes. I'm not really a huge fan of browns or dark colored lipstick(except for a deep red during the fall) but for eyeshadow, I really dislike colorful shades.


Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Blake Lively's because she always has a glowy and bronze-y glow & Kim Kardashian's.


If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Black eyeliner in my water line, for sure.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah sure, why not...


Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? 
Yeah, I'm not that insecure about how I look but I love having some makeup on. It's fun!


In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC or Benefit.

What do you think of Makeup??
 
I ADORE it. It's like an art and it's something I've always been a fan of. I kind of love it more than fashion to be honest...



So I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know if you want some more Tags!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment