Wednesday 18 September 2013

Back 2 School: My Top 5 Bag Picks



Hello, gorgeous!
I apologize for my absence and lack of blog posts! I know, I know, you read this in EVERY introduction but I really do feel guilty and when I'm not posting, all I'm thinking about is a proper post to satisfy my readers.
This post is just a tad bit late but since school started, I thought why not do a post about school bags, 5 bags I would buy if I didn't have the school bag I have now(fyi, I have a purple neon medium Bloomingdales bag!).

Let's get started!


1. BCBGENERATION Multi Recess Bag

This, for some odd reason, is my favorite one out of the whole list so it HAD to be #1. The colors are so fresh and lively, it'll definitely brighten you and anyone else's day on a gloomy, depressing school day.
I actually plan on purchasing this backpack very soon, too!
Purchase it here.


2. MARC BY MARC JACOBS Pretty Nylon Lil Tate Tote in Quartz Grey

If you've read my Summer Must-Haves post, you'd know I have this love affair with all Marc by Marc Jacob totes. They come in literally every color and pattern to suit everyone's taste and is why I love 'em!
During the colder weather, I tend to gravitate towards monochromatic colors and hues of grey so this caught my eye the minute I found it whilst window shopping on Bloomingdales. You can never go wrong with such a classic!
Purchase it here.

3. UNIF Black Pack Backpack
I'm pretty sure almost every girl has heard of this masterpiece and if you haven't, then guuuuuurl, where have you been?! This just screams edge and has a whole lot of spunk. You will rock the hallways with this unique black leather backpack with silver metal spikes dominating  over half of the bag. And hey, if anyone's annoying you, you can always 'accidentally' bump your backpack into them.
Purchase it here.

4. FOREVER 21 Street-Chic Purse Tote
How cute is this graphic bag?! I'm absolutely in love, and for only 3.8$(less than 2BHD) this is a definite steal! It's so simple and yet I love it. The good thing about this bag is that it's a PLAIN white and you can always spice it up in your own way buy adding studs, coloring it, a couple colorful paint splashes, however you'd like!
Purchase it here.

5. *MKL ACCESSORIES The Pink Plastics Backpack(by Hollywood Mirror)
Take on the clear/translucent trend with the sass with this fluorescent neon pink clear plastic backpack. Simple, but not too simple and it seems like the perfect size to fit all of your books. Nothing can go wrong with this bag, I love it!
Purchase it here.



& that concludes this post!
I really hope you found this post helpful and please tell me if you want me to continue with the 'Back 2 School' series(including makeup products, shoes, etc).

- Faten Fraidoon xoxo,

Find me on my social networking sites!
Twitter
Ask.Fm
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete