Saturday 19 October 2013

Inspiration Post #1


Hey, dolls!
I apologize for not posting for over a month! I've just been so busy with school work(high school ain't all it's cracked up to be). That, and because of lack of inspiration for the past month or so. But I'm back and as inspired as ever! So here's a post to show you what has inspired me in this month of October and a feel of my current style.
Enjoy!

(I do not own any of these pictures. There are all accumulated from Google, Tumblr & Weheartit)

Been loving streched ears. Anticipating on stretching mine!

Iggy's style = flawless.






I love the look of clean white shoes with a pair of perfect blue denim.



Huf socks are life.







The only thing keeping me going.

& that's it! I hope you enjoyed my little assortment of pictures and hopefully, they inspire you, too!
Tell me what you think either in the comments below or on my ask.fm page.

- Faten Fraidoon xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment